D02-Line, Scan, Process D02-Line, Scan, Process

This is a hou tsitoutou tsitouta tsitoutou tsitouta, tsitoutou tsitouta tsitoutou tsitouta

Phobos Hill Phobos Hill

C'est nice en criss, on dirais des gens qui escalade une montagne de roches pour aller faire la guerre

Learning Learning

Make some velocity variation to your piano, and plz, use more than 2 fruityloops samples for your drum...

Hanneman's Hell March Hanneman's Hell March

FL Slayer ?

Lashmush responds:

Prominy SR5 Rock Bass and Impact Soundworks Shreddage II.

tacos tacos

hahaha lol calice men

-Stay Thy Hand- -Stay Thy Hand-

Very good song !!!

Very good song !!! You will probably need better drums. They sounds realistics for the good samples in EZDrummer, but they sounds robotics. At 00:49, you can really hear they are artificial... Remake this song, it have some power. Otherwise, it is perfect :)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Technically, the sounds themselves are not artificial, seeing as all the samples included with EZDrummer were sampled from real kits (In very high quality I might add). But I'd probably agree on it sounding robotic at parts.
And honestly, I prefer it that way... there is a fair bit of humanization here as a built in feature of EZDrummer, but I edited every single pattern extensively to make it more suit my needs than a simple straight beat, and I have a way of leaving the velocity at max, so that may be where most of the robotic sound comes from.
But like I said, I like my drums pretty close to perfectly on beat... Humanization is nice, but too much just sounds sloppy to me. And I hate sloppy with a passion.

Regardless, glad you enjoyed it.

Houzatosis_-_grate_ Houzatosis_-_grate_

Woww

Very good job man, keep the good work !

\TM/ One \TM/ One

FUK MEN

Criss men, tes drums sont juste trop malade... On dirais des vrais !

ThrasherMan responds:

Hahah, merci man.

Sweet Child O' Mine (Cover) Sweet Child O' Mine (Cover)

looolll

Tooo much fruity looopss Slayer

HumanDrumMachine responds:

I twitched the knobs so that's technically the same as playing it on a guitar

Coming Full Circle Coming Full Circle